Swiss Watch Service
Rolex Repair Atlanta
- Certified Watch Repair
- Located In Brookhaven Village, Atlanta, GA
- Quality Assurance
- Warranty by Ermitage Jewelers
- We Love Watches!
Customer Reviews: Google Places (21), InsiderPages (45), CitiSearch (41) Reviews
Rolex repair and other watch services; Cartier, Breitling, Panerai, etc
Just like any piece of precision machinery, all fine timepieces require routine maintenance or repair service. Oils that are used for lubrication inside most fine Swiss watches has a life expectancy between 3 and 4 years. Once this oil begins to break down, moving parts can wear down, affect the accuracy - and value - of the watch. Fortunately, Ermitage Jewelers offers a full range of services, ranging from basic maintenance to major repairs and restorations.
We know how hard it can be to find a reliable, trustworthy watchmaker in this day and age. With only 6,000 watchmakers left in the US, finding an expert to service or repair your timepiece can be a daunting challenge.
But when you choose Ermitage Jewelers, you can be sure that a reputable, master watchmaker will handle your watch from start to finish. With a long history of servicing the finest Swiss timepieces including Rolex, Cartier, Patek Phillippe, Breitling, Omega and more, you can trust your timepiece to the experts at Ermitage.
We've put together a flawless repair and service process that begins the moment we receive your watch, so you can rest assured your watch will be properly protected and handled the entire time it's with us:
- When your timepiece arrives at our facility it is immediately recorded into our system. Comments are added regarding the timepiece's case and serial number, and any distinguishing conditions.
- The watchmaker then opens the watch in order to assess its condition and determine a repair estimate. This process is done very carefully and is free of charge.
- Once an estimate has been established we contact you for approval. Should you not approve the estimate, the watch will be sent back to you at your expense.
- Upon approval of estimate, most watches, excluding vintage watches or watches with serious damage, will be repaired within 14 working days.
- The repair procedure begins by disassembling the movement of your timepiece and putting it through a thorough cleaning process. Meanwhile, the case and bracelet will be refinished to like-new condition.
- Next, the watch movement is assembled, lubricated and regulated using our state-of-the-art timing machine. This is a critical step which requires a truly knowledgeable and skilled watchmaker, and it's what separates Ermitage Jewelers from most other repair facilities. We use five different oils and lubricants each time we service your watch.
- We always replace old acrylic crystals with new ones, no exceptions.
- Lastly, we always replace all gaskets.
- The repair process is complete when we place your newly restored movement into its newly refinished case. The watch is then checked for water resistance.
- Once your watch passes the final test, we'll ship it fully insured through a reputable carrier.
To arrange a watch service or repair, call 404-812-3435. Once you decide to send us your timepiece, for your protection, we recommend you ship it via USPS Fully insured, registered mail.
© 2000-2017 Ermitage Jewelers Store. All rights reserved.
Ermitage Jewelers is a retailer of pre-owned luxury Swiss watches. We are not an
authorized Rolex SA or Cartier International AG dealer nor are we an authorized
retailer of any other watch or jewelry manufacturer. Datejust, Day-Date President,
Presidential, Pearlmaster, Masterpiece, Submariner, Cosmograph Daytona, Explorer,
Sea Dweller, GMT Master, Yacht-Master, Air King Milgauss, Prince, and Cellini are
all registered trademarks of the Rolex Corporation (Rolex USA, Rolex S.A.). Cartier,
IWC, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Panerai, Piaget, Purdey, Baume & Mercier, Jaeger, Dunhill,
Van Cleef & Arpels, Montblanc, Shanghai Tang, Roger Dubuis, Vacheron Constantin
and Ralph Lauren are all registered trademarks of their respective corporations.
The manufacturer's warranty will not apply to watches sold by Ermitage Jewelers
and Ermitage Jewelers is not an authorized dealer of any of these brands. All warranties
are provided solely by Ermitage Jewelers. All trademarked names, brands and models,
mentioned on this site are the sole property of their respective trademark owners.
This site, including its owners, operators, and developers, is not affiliated with
nor endorsed by ANY watch or jewelry manufacturer brand or any subsidiaries thereof,
in any way.